PartridgeGP is looking for a registered psychologist to join our growing group of visiting allied health professionals.
Located in Glenelg, PartridgeGP has built a strong and trusted reputation in the community as a high-quality family general practice committed to providing professional, comprehensive, empowering and sustainable healthcare. Our practice team is currently comprised of nine general practitioners, visiting specialists, our allied health team along with nursing and administration support teams.
We are now looking to welcome a friendly and passionate professional who shares the values of PartridgeGP and is committed to providing quality care and support to their clients. This position is flexible; sessional contract or service agreement can be negotiated.
We recognise the importance of nurturing the passion and enthusiasm of our practitioners. Our management team is here to provide ongoing support and facilitate your professional goals. You will additionally have the support of our administration support services team who provide outstanding care and assistance for you and your clients.
Please see our website here to get a feel for PartridgeGP www.partridgegp.com.au
- – AHPRA registration
- – Professional indemnity insurance
- – Eligibility to attain a provider number
- – Current Working with Children’s check and National Police check
- – Eligibility to provide services under Medicare, NDIS, private health, Open Arms (Desirable)
This Position Offers:
- – A supportive, welcoming and dedicated practice team
- – Access to our in-house referral system
- – Purpose built practice designed to welcome patients
- – High-quality administration support services for clients and providers
- – Ongoing support from our management team including practice owners
- – Fantastic location, walking distance from Jetty Road with access to public transport (tram line, bus route etc.)
- – Free onsite parking
Please submit your current resume and cover letter for consideration to our Practice Manager. Short-listing for this position will commence immediately and we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Call us on 82953200 to speak to our Practice Manager or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org